Thursday, February 17, 2011

REVIEW : Luscious Cosmetics Eyebrow Definer Pencil

Hey Glam Girls , I'm reviewing today , Luscious Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil ..
It's a recent addition to their lovely collection. I got this in Dark Brown color. Eyebrow Pencil is my absolute Favorite product in my vanity table .. I use it daily ... 




There are some products in Makeup which many girls don't use .. And brow pencil is one of them , We all know importance of Eyeliner , Mascara , which instantly open up eyes , and give polished look. With just sweep of light blush , we get radiant glow in seconds , but many girls ignore to apply Brow Pencil.


If you want to  get a super polished look , Grab a great Eyebrow Pencil.

A few feather-light strokes in the direction of natural growth will make your brows look expertly groomed.







I am loving this pencil because It has brow shaping brush on the other end.
Use brush to comb through ur brow hair , and then with light strokes , apply pencil to brow and in few seconds , you will be getting very eye-opening brows :)






Price = Rs.250


It's available at Luscious Cosmetics Counters at leading super stores countrywide.
It can also be ordered online at HERE.






PROS:
1.Pigmentation is very good
2.Reasonably Priced
3.Has brush on other end so no need to carry extra brow brush
4.Formula is very great and colors brows perfectly
5.Available at leading superstore of country






Swatch


So , do you use Eyebrow Pencil ?


Love,


FIZZA
GLAMORAMA

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to obtain completely formed eye-brows for as long as I can keep in mind. I have no issues about avoiding finish unknown people at work to ask where they get their eye-brows done if I like the look of their archways, if someone does the same to me. It can make my 7 days. My local friends are acquainted to being welcomed with, Good eye-brows, Where'd you get them done?" A few years ago when I inquired one buddy where she had gotten her completely curved eye-brows formed.

    Eyebrows Trimmer Price In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Hey If you like reading , please comment !