Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Valentine's Day Cosmetics - Truly Red

Hey Girls , 


I am here with this cute little pouch from MaxFactor ..
My brother picked this up from Sweden and gave me as a gift in early January .. As its truly red , I gave it name of VALENTINE GIFT :D




Its really cute and small... came with 3 items from Maxfactor



  1. Red Lipstick is Maxfactor Hint of Red 804
  2. Nailpolish is Maxfactor Nailfinity in 549 Red Passion
  3. Kohl pencil is Maxfactor 020 in Black 
All r tiny versions :) equal to size of little finger :)
I am loving this cute tiny lipstick , it is round headed .. really nice red color ... with a bit hint of shimmer


Nail Polish is true red , love this too :)
I am using Kohl pencil these days :D


You liked it ?? Please do comment and share on FB :)


Love,
FIZZA-GLAMORAMA


Get My favorite brushes which I use here --> http://bit.ly/i060pr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey If you like reading , please comment !