Friday, April 8, 2011

Sneak Peak - MAC Flighty Collection 2011

Hey Glam Girlz , I got this news for you :) .. It's new collection by MAC ...


It is gonna be having some lovely colored Cream eyeshadows and colored Zoom Lash Mascaras :)




Official details have not been yet given , but I thought to share sneak peek of this collection with all of u !


It will be launched this Spring/Summer.


Love,
FIZZA
GLAMORAMA
                                                                                                                                    Source/Source

3 comments:

  1. I can not wait! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, I'm OK with this one. I'm not an over-the-top fan of paint pots (I like the old paints) so this collection isn't threatening to remove all of my money from my checking account like some of the other upcoming collections :0p

    ReplyDelete
  3. great collection looks freaky good

    ReplyDelete

Hey If you like reading , please comment !