Thursday, April 7, 2011

How Men and Women See Colors !

Hey I thought this is Fun , I laughed when I saw this on some site , thought to share with all you girls ;)


So Trueeee !! ;)


Girls do mess up with colors ! specially when it comes to matching their tops or  , earrings or Dyeing Dopattas :P


And Men ???? They just name the colors ;)





Enjoyed it ?????? Please leave comment .


Love,
FIZZA 
GLAMORAMA                                                                                                   Source

9 comments:

  1. Hahah! I am a man when it comes to describing colours :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, funny comparison! Hope you visit back :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Shang J.. in describing colors :)).. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah.... nice one ... it perfectly describes my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Good for u Hira :) .. Learn the hubby terms ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwwww its true,,,,,,lolzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahah sooo true!! my boy friends looks at the Mac Counter as said its all a scam! lol he thinks they are only 10 different colors

    ReplyDelete

Hey If you like reading , please comment !