Tuesday, January 25, 2011

REVIEW : L’Oréal Paris New Hydrafresh Facewash

L’Oréal Paris New Hydrafresh Facewash Review 

Hello Glam  girls ,  Ya ya I know you must be thinking Where I had been for so long , so I am telling u in one line tht I had been sick , But now I'm back and it feelz good to be back happy
I am here today for review of my new facewash , which I'm loving these days , Soooo yummy thing in morning I do winky
Its L’Oréal Paris New Hydrafresh Facewash



I love its citrus smell. Gives me freshness instantly.
Texture is smooth , and light greenish , like the bottle , and again light color refreshens you and relaxes you for whole day ahead happy
It is for Combination to Oily skin , and My oily skin really getting benefits with this facewash , It looks matte after I use it , and no more dirty shiny look on face , As the cold weather has hit the country , You can get dry skin also , but I have not yet noticed any dryness or flakiness after using this facewash , so really Thumbs up for this.laughing



PRICE : Rs. 375 of 100ml bottle

AVAILABLE AT : All L'Oreal Paris Counters in leading superstores and also at all major grocery stores countrywide. 

PROS :
1. Reasonably priced
2. Refreshing fragrance and cooling texture
3. Light on skin
CONS :
1. Not available in spray pump bottle


heart
GLAMORAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey If you like reading , please comment !