Friday, June 11, 2010

ARTDECO BLUSH REVIEW



Artdeco is expensive and I have so many blushes that I hesitated to try this one. But pressure over took me plus curiosity made me want to know if this blush was really all that. It is. It is a translucent powder blush that is very subtle and very natural. I don't see much shimmer at all in this. I thought it was too light for me at first but, after trying it a few times, I saw the natural flush of my cheeks and realized it looked completely natural, not as if I were wearing blush. I have many, many blushes and some are really pigmented or not too natural looking. Others are too subtle. Some are just right. This one falls in the just right category.

Artdeco blushes come with a magnet on their bottom to be placed in their magnet boxes.

Number 16: This blush looks good on almost any skin tone. It is a soft pink (None of the pics do it justice) that gives a pinched cheek effect.. It is of RS.730/-. It's worth it. Plus a little is all I need all day.

Number 29 : I use this one for contouring of my cheeks , Its a bit brownish blush , but can wear it on cheeks too , for that extra oomph , and on-the-go look .. But for daily wear ,It's a bit darker for me .

Overall :
Very nice blushes with a good range , and variety of colour, I'm soon hunting for a peach blush by artdeco for Summer look : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey If you like reading , please comment !